The following terms and conditions regulate use of and access to the Page http://www.blinker.es. By accessing and using this website you unreservedly accept the content of these.
1. All the contents of this Website, including the texts, photographs, images, and other audiovisual contents, as well as the graphic design and software, among others, (herein the CONTENTS) are owned by Blinker España, S.A.U.
2. Users undertake to use the CONTENTS of this Website exclusively for their own personal use and needs. The use of this website for public or commercial purposes, distribution, modification, alteration, transmission, reshipment or shareware is strictly forbidden.
3. Users are granted a non-exclusive, free public license to use, copy, and print and even to download the CONTENTS to their computer terminal, provided this is for personal use and not for commercial purposes.
4. The user exclusively accepts liability for the consequences, damages or actions deriving from access to the CONTENTS of this Website and its reproduction or dissemination, with or without due authorisation from the legitimate owner.
5. Blinker España, S.A.U. shall not be held responsible for the contents of any forums or debates in cyberspace, newsletters or any type of transmission linked to this website and will cooperate with the pertinent authorities, if required to do so, to identify the persons responsible for such contents that infringe the law.
6. Under no circumstances shall Blinker España, S.A.U. be liable for loss or damage of any nature caused by access to and use of the website, such as, for example, if the website server contains computer viruses or any other type of damaged component. Blinker España, S.A.U. reserves the right to make changes as it deems fit to its website, including these terms and conditions.
7. Any disputes involving the contents, activities, products and services of this website will be subject to Spanish Law, all Spanish courts being competent to decide on the interpretation and/or enforcement of these terms and conditions.
8. If, for some reason, a Court or Tribunal should declare any of these terms and conditions null or void, the remaining clauses will remain in force.
Blinker España, S.A.U. guarantees compliance with the provisions of Statutory Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, in Royal Decree 994/1999 on Security Measures and other applicable law, and informs that the personal information gathered is stored in databases owned by Blinker España, S.A.U. which takes the appropriate measures of a technical, organisational and security nature to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of said information.
The User and/or Professional are duly informed and consent to their personal data being included in the files that are duly registered with the Data Protection Agency. The purpose of these files is to carry out all the necessary procedures to maintain the relationships between the parties for control and monitoring purposes.
Blinker España, S.A.U. is fully aware of the use and processing requirements applicable to the personal information gathered. Likewise, it recogises and guarantees compliance with all existing laws applicable to this subject and undertakes to comply with the obligation to secrecy of personal information and its duty to safeguard person information, guaranteeing that it applies all the protective and security measures available to prevent alteration, loss, incorrect use, unauthorised action or theft, according to the Regulation of Security Measures of computerised files that contain data of a personal nature, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 July.
This notwithstanding, Users and/or Professionals must be aware that security measures in Internet are not impregnable.
Blinker España, S.A.U. only accepts liability for the level of security of its own systems and it is unaware of the situation of current and future users and third parties.
The User guarantees that the Personal Data provided to Blinker España, S.A.U. are true and undertakes to communicate any modifications to these.
Users' rights are recognised and they may access, correct, cancel and challenge the information, all in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on 13 December on Personal Data Protection. Users may exercise these rights by contacting Blinker España, S.A.U. at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to the following address:
BLINKER ESPAÑA, S.A.U.
Polígono Industrial las Atalayas, calle Marco esq. calle Chelín.
03114 Alicante (España).